Thursday 3 February 2011

today's the day that.....

Okay, so yesterday didn't work out too well for me on here. Maybe I was a little bit too forward for some of you guys? I didn't want that to be so my honeys, I just wanted you to know what I like and that I'd like you to like it with me. I''m just a normal lady with a passion for sex. I'm not strange or kinky. I enjoy my own body and the pleasures it gives me and I really enjoy pleasuring myself. I love fucking and I love it when the man I'm fucking is desperate for me. That really turns me on.
Come on guys, don't be shy. Tell me what you like....I'm all ears. Turn me on, talk dirty to me and make me want you. That's what I'm here for.

4 comments:

  1. Nobody wrote anything. Weird, but I am guessing that maybe most guys think that you are some kind of perverted guy pretending to be a lady(quite a bit of them around to be honest). If I am correct you were from the UK? Too bad you don't live in Norway, I would ensure a couple of hours worth of fun, and probably amazing sex!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I'm no guy I promise you. I'm just a lonely female in need of some strong man to comfort me. I'm happy to do it with words. Talk to me whenever you want to and I promise that I'll answer you. I love talking sex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking for milfs that one to have a good time in bed and have a great time, and milfs il take (;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have kik? :)

    ReplyDelete