Thursday 3 February 2011

today I had to visit my daughter's school because she had been naughty. That nasty old headmaster wanted to see me in his office for some one on one time. He thought we were going to discuss my little darling's behaviour but I knew better than that. 
In situations like these I always think that slut is the best form of defence and god, I really get off on the power of this.
So I wore a tight black satin skirt, so clingy that you could tell I had no panties on with a white floaty blouse and a black coat. I went in to see him looking like butter wouldn't melt. He asked me to take a seat and so I stood in front of his desk and removed my jacket. I let it slide slowly down my arms whilst never once taking my eyes off of his own. Then I turned and bent from the waist as I draped it over the chair, giving him the best view of my sexy ass in my tight little number. I smoothed my skirt and let my hands linger on my butt for a moment and then I turned back to him and swayed towards his desk. As I got closer he realised that I was bra less and he could see my hard brown nipples through my top. Man, his eye were something to see. Still looking at him I licked my lips and slowly asked him to explain the problem with my little girl.


No problem at all, he said.  I knew there wouldn't be.


Can I help you to take your mind off your problems?

9 comments:

  1. This is an interesting post. I used to be a school principal (head master in your neck of the woods). As I got older the mommies got younger and younger. Since I worked in a rather small suburban school district, some of the young mommies were even ex-students who I would have liked to (but never dared to) fuck when they were in my classes. As mommies, though, I saw them as available and mature enough to make up their own minds. Often, "parent meetings" went longer than my secretary thought they should be going and at some point I had to tell her not to disturb me during them. Well, I can tell you there were a whole lot of little kiddies getting A's in those days and after a while the stream of mommies into my office was really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to make a fuss, but you double posted about today's happening at your daughter's school. Definitely a note to self on becoming a principal or a deacon when I am finished at uni(I am just 21). You know what mama milf, I might just check in on this blog more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silly me and my double clicking. Hey teacher, won't you please bend me over your desk and slap my naked bottom.
    I want you all to come by here as often as you will. I want you to talk sex with me and make it dirty. God, I love it. I want you to describe your cocks and what you would do with them when you fuck me or tell me about people you have fucked and how you made them come.
    Let's make this a no holds barred paradise where we talk sex with no reservations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. im sure gonna follow u! u sound like everything i want in a hot babe to fuck! maybe if u shared your email and posted a few pics im sure u would be top blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You haven'† been active lately Mama Milf. Not good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you have kik? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey hottie I'm. Kiddo might love to take some lessons from you ;) I think I'll learn something would love you o contact me
    Kik Leonardo99 Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mama milf ill make you suck my dick

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would you like To have a good time ? I know you want To.Kik me : luzelectrica

    ReplyDelete